Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Work it Out!

Finally made it back to the gym.

A while back I went to boot camp and it was well worth it.  I did two sessions with Von James - Extreme burn!  Doesn't that sound awesome?  Von is really motivating and very informative when it comes to exercise and nutrition.  When you sign up for his class, you get a whole lot more than a tough work out.

Beyond losing 12 inches and 5 pounds in 3 weeks (amazing, right?)  I learned a lot at Extreme Burn. Now when I go to the gym I can push myself beyond what I was ever willing to do before.  I plan on going back for another round of boot camp in the fall once it cools down.  I guess I better give Von James a plug since his work out was so life changing and all!


www.extreme-burn.com

2 comments:

  1. Sandy BarajasJune 29, 2010

    Ooooh! Maybe I'll join you to loose this baby weight from baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely juice after you have the baby to replenish yourself after all that hard work!

    ReplyDelete