Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 9 :: Greenish Orange Juice

Hey People.  I'm actually doing this!  Amazing, right?

 I have to say that it can be a bit of a chore to buy fresh fruit every couple of days....OK, I can't say that with a  straight face.  I LOVE going to farmers markets and Figueroa produce and whole foods.  It's actually nice to be around fresh food all the time and to have a purpose when I buy my fruit and veggies.

I feel great, my skin looks great, my hair is shiny, and I lost 2 pounds since I started this.  All very nice side effects, but it's the vibrancy I feel inside that makes this worthwhile.

This recipe is simple, easy and makes one glass exactly.

Recipe ::

1 Orange (peeled)
3 Stalks Celery
1 Inch Ginger Root
6 Stalks Romaine
1 Apple (cored)


Photo ::

No comments:

Post a Comment