Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Three :: June 23, 2010

Go USA!  What an amazing game, I couldn't believe they clinched it in overage. David and I were hootin' and hollarin' which caused James to melt down.  He's a very sensitive little boy.  He's going to be a mess come football season.

I tried the yoga class at my gym this morning.  It was easily one of the worst yoga classes I have ever attended, but it did teach me that I don't need an instructor to do yoga.  So, maybe I can start practicing more on my own. That could be my next blog adventure, 30 days of Yoga!

I am having my juice a little late today.  I'm going to the Standard for a private party this evening.  My hope is that having my juice late in the day will keep me from over indulging tonight.  I am always at war with my gluttonous tendencies and gluttony usually wins in the end.

Recipe::

2 Navel Oranges
6 Strawberries (greens and all)
5 Stalks of Black Kale
1/2 Bunch Cilantro
2 Stalks Celery
2 Carrots
1 Lime (unpeeled)
1 Apricot

Photo::

No comments:

Post a Comment