Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Begin

Hello!

I started this little blog to document my 30 day adventure with juicing.  My goal is to drink fresh made "green" juice every day for 30 days.  This isn't a diet or cleanse, but rather a personal effort to make a move towards better and more vibrant health.

I have to admit that the main reason (as of now) for this blog is to motivate me to actually do it.  If I know someone is watching then I just might stick to it.  But then again, I might not...who knows! I guess we will just have to wait and see.

So this is me and this is my 30 day juicy adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Get yo' juice on!

    What kinda blender are you usin' - one of those industrial types? Do piña coladas count?
    Glad you guys are stayin' healthy & much luv to da Wagnero fam-

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimble!

    I don't have a blender. Just a Breville juicer. I really want a vitamix or a blendtec, but they are out of the budget right now.

    And Pina Coladas do not count.

    Xo
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete