Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Barely Green :: Day 23-30

Howdy!

I just returned from a week long stay in Oklahoma.  It was nice to visit with family and friends, but the weather was unbelievably hot and humid. 

I managed to get my green juice a couple of times. BUT (excuses, excuses, excuses) it was so hot that I didn't really feel like having fruit juice. I mostly drank lots of cold water, limeade, and ... Savignon Blanc.  Hey, it's refreshing!

Daily juice while traveling just wasn't manageable for me.  I had fun along the way, but I have to say that I am glad this daily juice regiment is over.  I love how good I feel when I drink my green juice and I will definitely keep juicing...just not every day.

Thanks for following along! 



psst...

So whats next?  You tell me!  Got any ideas or suggestions for the next 30 day adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment